5 Asanas in the airport…
We all have been traveled in a long journey that made our body sore.
Today I want to share 5 best Asana which are the best for my point of view to practice in the airport. Considering that you will spend long time sitting in a not comfortable position, we shall take care not just of our hips. The pressure that we have in the back and neck is bigger than we might think.
To practice we don’t need any mat. The idea of this 5 Asana is to practice them while waiting in the airport between two flights. We want to release the psoas and prepare the body for the next journey.
I am talking about Asana, but we shouldn’t forget how pranayama and mudra can actually help our journey.
Pranayama can help us on balancing the body. Mudra helps our body to be more relaxed and grounded.
So here is the 5 Asana in the airport!
- Prasarita Padottanasana C: This pose it gives the right opening for the hips and stretch the shoulder;
- Padangustasana: This pose is just focus on the hips and stretching the back;
- Gomukhasana: This pose you can also do while sitting on a normal seat and just focusing on the shoulder;
- Parsvottanasana: This Asana it helps to re align the Hips and by watching the foot, will give the right stretch to the neck;
- Malasana: This is the last Asana to practice in order to give some helps to your bowl system. Don’t forget how important is to keep it regular while traveling.
So now, you just need to write them down and try whenever you going to be in the airport!