This is the second post about the Yoga Anywhere Section. Many people is dreaming to have a job as a Yoga Teacher or have enough time to practice at least one hour per day. The reality in many cases, unluckily is different.
If you work in a office, you will spend time sitting. This position is not natural for the body, we shall remember that the chair is not natural, we create just for the comfort! As a part of Yoga Anywhere I will suggest 5 Asana that you can practice directly from your office and in just a short time. We cannot consider this practice as complete but we can absolutely say that it’s a small relief for your muscles.
5 Asanas for your daily office life:
Start with some stretching for your neck and your shoulder.
- Padangustasana: With this Asana we give a relief to our harmstrings.
- Utthita Trikonasana A and B: The Triangle pose is good to give a little stretch to our back (A), a gentle twist to our stomach (B) and move our hips in the right position.
- Prasarita Padottasana A: Very important to allign your spine straight and reach all the way down, as much as you can. With this asana we are still working on our hips and harmstring and we give a definite relief.
- Warrior I and II: This Asana goes always together for me because i do believe they complete each other. I suggest them because of the opening of the chest will make yourself more proud and you will open your chest enough to get more oxygen.
- Tree Pose: The last pose to calm you down and get some focus time before your cuppa of coffee. Remember to open the hips as much as you can and to simply enjoy!
For this asana, try to practice them for 5 Yogic Breath and for the Tree Pose 15 Yogic Breath.
It will take few minutes and you will feel relief and more energized!