Hello Yogi. This is the last post about the feature: Yoga Anywhere!
This last topic will focus about Standing Asana. I did want to keep it general because I do feel that standing asana can be practice everywhere. This time I choose poses that help enhance the focus and the relaxation of the mind. Apart from asana I want to introduce some mudras that could help you.
Yoga Anywhere: 5 Standing Asana
- Chair Pose: This is the perfect position for us to focus on the breathing. Many will breath hardly and will get emotional, well by focusing on the breath the body will relax and the mind will follow.
- Tree Pose with Gyan Mudra: It’s the perfect balance for focusing and grounding yourself.
- Utthita Hasta Padanghustasana: Let’s open hips and balance our bodies in order to relief the stiffness in our harmstrings
- Tadasana: Just stand on your feet close with each other and your palms beside your shoulder. Keep your eyes closed and feel yourself safe. It will improve your Self Esteem and your feel of safeness.
- Yogi Squat: We close the series with this asana that help us to regulate our digestive system.
Practice these asana for at least 10 yogic breath (Ujjay breath).